Accurate categorization in your company accounts keeps your financial statements up-to-date and precise. With this template, you can save the record without any error in the transaction from a particular period of time.
So during taxation and other accountability, this record helps you a lot. Get a free general ledger account reconciliation template excel to help accountants in the company.
Here is the main type of reconciliation template;
- Asset and Liability Reconciliation Template
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation Template
- Debtors account reconciliation template excel
Saving time while making simple to check the integrity of balances in accounts while if they are matching with the general ledger balances or not!
File Name:- General Ledger Reconciliation
It additionally incorporates altogether researching any inconsistencies that are notable and taking the best possible corrective activities to determine them.
Keep Financial Record without Any Error
Seemingly simple, General Ledger Reconciliation is utilizing to check an organization’s financial data comparing it with the activities especially monetary activities made in the previous time period and if they are present in the general ledger.
Having a timely accounting report is an outstanding practice. Enhance the productivity of your month-end or year ending closing balance by consolidating a predictable and dependable system.
Format of General Ledger Account Reconciliation Template Excel
Although the terms and condition apply by Company CEO against any transaction, so this must be included in reconciliation template. This excel spreadsheet is simple to use and equally useful for all. Have a look at the basic format of this template:
Start filling the account description, GL account number, bank account number, prepared and reviewed by names and date for both here.
Balance per bank statement
Identify the balance in bank account with this section of the template. It consists of:
- Add with deposits in transit and others.
- Subtract check issued not cleared yet or other.
- Other with bank error!
Balance is shown in cell G28 with formula, =SUM(OFFSET(G28,-1,,MATCH(“Balance Per Bank Statement”,B$1:B$103,0)-ROW()))
Balance per general ledger
- Here, add wire transfer and credits.
- Subtract bank charges and NSF checks.
- Other with book errors!
Balance is shown in cell N28 with formula =SUM(OFFSET(N28,-1,,MATCH(“Balance Per General Ledger”,I$1:I$103,0)-ROW()))
- It consists of entry #, DR/CR, account #, account description, debit and credit.
Total for the debt is shown in cell M45 with formula =SUM(M35: M44) and for credit in cell N45 with formula =E31+F40.
Asset and Liability Reconciliation Template
- Account Number > Subaccount > Subaccount Name > Object Code (s) > Sub-object Code (s) (optional) = Subsidiary Ledger Balance
Balance Sheet Reconciliation Template
Use balance sheet reconciliation statement for this record. According to Balance per bank statement or balance per General Ledger in the separate column, you can get any error or easy reconcile balance sheet account in every month.
Balance Per Bank Statement
- Add (Deposit Transit) (Other) > Subtract (Checks Issued Not Cleared) (Other) < Other (Bank Error) = Balance/Difference
Balance Per General Ledger
- Add (Wire Transfer) (Credit) (Bank Interest) > Subtract (Bank Charges) (ACH Transfer) (NSF Checks) > Other (Book Error) = Balance
Debtors Account Reconciliation Template Excel
Debtors can also use same bank reconciliation statement, as shown above, just replacing their accounts description and Role.
So General Ledger Account Reconciliation Template download from Accounting124.com, if you found any error in any template than request us.
We will Email you any require template